Canada Business Visitors Visa:
Canada is the top richest country in the world economically; it has diverse opportunities for entrepreneurs to start their new business, or for expansion, or to grow their business so that they can visit Canada on Business Visitor Visa. Millions of Businessman visits Canada in search of new and exciting business opportunities under the Business Visitors visa category, foreign nationals may visit Canada for a short term period to take part in business dealings with Canadian companies. The Canadian Government and Immigration encourages to people all over the world to invest and contribute to the Canadian economy, the eligible applicants are permitted to explore their business opportunities, interact with Canadian business counterparts, and participate in trade conferences for certain duration of stay, it does not allow applicants for Employment or Education.
How to Visit Canada on Business Visa:
If you want to visit Canada on Business Visa, you will need to understand what a business Visitor Visa is and what you can do as a business visitor and what you will need to do and bring to enter Canada
What is a Business Visitor Visa?
A business Visitor can come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labor market and visiting for temporary to look the ways to grow the business, Investment, to meet Canadian businessmen to make a business relationship. Business Visa is a temporary visa where you can stay for a few weeks or up to 6months.
How to show that you’re a business visitor
To qualify that you are a business visitor to Canada, you must show the following.
- Applicants must possess a valid passport
- Applicants would plan to stay for less than 3-6 months
- Applicants would not plan to enter the Canadian labor market
- Applicants main place of business and source of income and profits, is outside Canada
- Applicants would have all the supporting documents for application
- Applicants must show that they have enough money for both the stay in Canada and to return home
- Applicants would have to prove that they leave the country before the visa expire
- Applicants would have to ensure that they are criminally and medically permissible to enter Canada.
Canada Business Visitor Activities:
- Business Visitors can buy Canadian Goods and Services for a foreign business or government taking orders for goods and services
- Visitors can attend meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labor)
- They can be trained by a Canadian company that you can work for outside Canada
- They can also give training for employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company
- Getting trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment, machinery or services.
- Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, the United States or Mexican national may also take part in other activities like marketing, research, and general services.
What you need to enter Canada
Canada Business Visitors, you need either a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to come to Canada. Applicants need to provide fingerprints and photos (biometrics) if applying for a visitor visa.
Most people require a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada; some people may only need their valid passport. Business Visitors and Business People are different.
As a Business Visitor, an applicant able to travel anywhere in Canada, they can be able to attend any conferences, trade shows, meetings with new clients, family, friends, and experience Canada’s cultural & tourism attractions along the way.
Business people come to do business under a free trade agreement if they qualify under one of these following agreements:
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Other Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)
- General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
Required Documents for Business Visitors Visa:
- Valid passport
- A photo Identity proof which confirms your business.
- Supporting letters from your parent company and a letter of invitation from the Canadian host business or a Letter of Recognition from the Canada Border Services Agency Title of your Business, its complete Location & details of employees along with the particulars of those who will look after the business in your absence.
- if you need an eTA, you must travel using the same passport you used in your application
- other documents such as warranty or service agreements, or contracts, if relevant to your visit
- 24-hour contact details of your business host in Canada
- Proof that you have enough money for both your stay in Canada and your return home.