Canada Tourist Visa
Canada Tourist Visa:
Canada is the second-largest country in the world and is also known as the largest domestic and foreign tourism industry. Canada is a magnificent country and a hotspot destination for worldwide tourists, students, workers and businessmen and is also known for its incredible geographical variety which is a significant tourist attractor. They are millions of visitors and immigrants travel Canada every year with different ambitions, goals and aspects. Hence, the Canadian government entertains to all over the world for its tourism on a tourist visa.
Victoria, British Columbia, located on scenic Vancouver Island, is a major Canadian tourist destination attracting millions of visitors every year.
Tourists attracted more to whale watching, enjoying the busking in the inner Harbour area, visit world-famous Butchart Gardens, Long Beach (Pacific Rim National Park) and the communities of Tofino and Ucluelet are popular tourist areas. Tofino is a small town of only a few thousand, hosts more than one million visitors every year. They are many new resorts are being built in the area to accommodate surfers, beach lovers, storm watchers, and golfers. Whale watching is common along with the coastal areas of BC as is Pacific storm watching along the west coast of Vancouver Island during the winter and
There are 53 golf courses and two major ski resorts in the valley so it is known to be the best for tourism.
How to apply for a Tourist Visa:
They are 2 types to apply for a tourist visa:
- Apply Online
- Apply on Paper
To apply online you must have a scanner or digital camera to create electronic copies of your documents to upload and a valid credit card to make an online payment.
Apply on Paper:
To apply on paper you have should have necessary documents handy such as your passport, application and paid receipt of visa charges.
Basic requirements for Canada Tourist Visa:
- Applicant must have a valid passport and other travel documents
- Applicant should be in good health and a good character
- Applicant must be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property assets, etc. that would serve as needed to come back to your home country
- Applicant must be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before the visa expires
- An applicant would need to prove that he has the sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you stay in Canada or whether you will be staying with your family, friends, relatives or any other paid accommodation
- You may also require R.V. (Temporary Resident Visa) based on your citizenship
- Your medical examination reports
- Letter of Invitation.
4 thoughts on “Canada Tourist Visa”
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
Hi colleagues, good piece of writing and pleasant arguments
commented here, I am really enjoying by these.
Feel free to visit my page :: buy CBD
Excellent way of describing, and pleasant post to take data concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to present in academy.
I’m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a
blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
Now i’m very happy I found this during my hunt
for something regarding this.