Submit Express Entry Profile:
If you want to migrate to Canada as a skilled immigrant then your first step is to submit your profile to the Express Entry Pool. If you are eligible then we will:
- We will place you in a pool with others who are also eligible and applied successfully
- We will give you a score and rank you using several factors
- We will invite you to apply to be a permanent resident of Canada (if you are one of the top candidates)
You can only apply online if we send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Note: Completing an online Express Entry Profile or entering the pool does not guarantee that we will invite you to apply for a Permanent Residence.
If you are eligible then we will send you the tool to your online account to fill out an Express Entry profile.
- Strictly follow the instructions to create an account if you don’t already have one
- Enter your reference code when it asks you to provide
- Enter your all personal details
To complete your profile you will need to do the following:
- Information from certain documents for example language ability rest results
- Your National Occupational Classification (NOC) code and job title
You may exit the profile at any time as your information will be saved in your account. You have 55-60 days to complete and submit your express entry profile. Otherwise, you will have to start again. Once you have filled out your profile, you can submit it online. We will figure out of which immigration program that you are eligible to apply under Express Entry.